Sunday, July 8, 2012

My World - From City Girl to Outdoor Chick

3 years ago, I was a city girl. I've never hiked, gone camping, or any outdoor activity. Then, one day out of the blue, I've decided to try the rock climbing at the local climbing gym. Soon after I was climbing outdoors, hiking, camping, snowboarding.

Being a newbie with outdoor activities, the learning process has been quite a challenge. It's been a constant struggle for me to constantly push forward and advance in all the activities I've taken on in a short amount of time.

I'm grateful for all the friends who have supported me and taught me along the way. I figured it's about time I've started sharing some of my experiences I've had - both good and bad, and some of the things I've learned along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment